SCS GREEN SCHOOLS
Promoting the Resource Management and Sustainability of our schools and communities by:
* Educating students with energy literacy principles, making the life-long connection between energy, the economy and the environment
* Reducing our energy costs by ten to fifteen percent
* Equipping students with STEM equipment to conduct energy audits of their schools
* Empowering students to take a leadership role as advocates relaying data-driven energy saving recommendations to school staff, peers and parents
* Transforming our schools into cleaner, greener learning environments
Guests at our SCS-Siemens Science Discovery Day chatted with Christa Cliver of Suitable Technologies in Palo Alto, California via the BEAM robot.